do not mix. At all…
This week I am going on a work based trip in Richmond Virginia and Washington DC with 4 students. We are going to an Emerging Leaders Conference to discuss environmental issues and hopefully some conservation policies. Beyond that 3 of the 4 students have not been to the US, and there are a few things they must do to make this trip a success.
1) Put Franks Red Hot on a sandwich.
2) Eat Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.
3) Be on an American Highway.
4) Watch a game of American football with a family that likes different teams.
5) Eat normal, mass produced high school lunch.
6) Put their favorite band on pandora, and listen to it for at least one hour
I’ll let you know how it all works out.